On the intranetsite of a certain company, I found a poll asking the employees what they think about their new communication plan. This is the original poll:
What do you like the most about our new communication plan?
It was biased toward positive feedback, I can only guess why…
I’d like to change it as follows and repeat the exercise.
(you can select up to 3 options – login required to vote)
What do you think about the new communication plan?
- I think 25â‚¬ per year to buy a phone is ridiculous. (33%, 3 Votes)
- It's worse than before, now I have to pay more myself. (22%, 2 Votes)
- Why is there push-mail, when most of us don't have a phone that is supported. (22%, 2 Votes)
- The tarifs are lower, but the budget is also less. (22%, 2 Votes)
- It's better for me, I now have to pay less. (0%, 0 Votes)
- I don't care, I don't use my company phone. (0%, 0 Votes)
- I'm happy about it, because it gives me possibilities I didn't have before. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Other... please comment. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3